Aim & Scope:
The International Journal of MAR Oncology and Hematology (MAROY) brought into the world with a dream of elevating your research to the broadest network and giving high visibility and exposure to your article. We likewise guarantee your research is easy to find, making your thoughts and information available to different specialists, Networks, and Organizations around the globe.
MAROY is a Scholarly open access journal, Peer-reviewed, Multidisciplinary, Monthly Issue, Indexing in all major databases & Metadata, and Citation Generator.
The open-access supports the rights of users to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of these articles provided they are properly acknowledged and cited.
Indexing in Google Scholar, Microsoft Academic, Research Gate, ORCID, Publons, ProQuest, Scribd, and many more...
Impact Factor: 3.81
Why MAR Oncology?
*Annual Memberships are available to get 70% & 50% off on your Article processing fee*
Note: Preprints Available price includes Shipping charges.
Name : Dr. Adrián P. Huñis MD
Position : Editor in cheif
Affliation: Medical Specialist in Clinical Oncology
University : ONCOLOGICAL CENTER BUENOS AIRES S.A.
Country : Buenos Aires, Argentina
*Doctor. Faculty Of Medicine, National University Of La Plata (UNLP) 1973
*Medical Specialist In Occupational Medicine (UBA) 1975 *Medical Specialist In Clinical Oncology (USAL) 1978
• Founder, Medical Director And Head Of Oncology
Oncology Center Buenos Aires, Institution Affiliated To The UBA (1983-2018)
• Recertified Specialist In Oncology By The Argentine Medical Association, National Academy Of Medicine, Argentine Association Of Clinical Oncology And Argentine Society Of Cancerology.
• Ascribed Professor Of Internal Medicine, Faculty Of Medicine (UBA) Res. De CD 1728/03. October 23, 2003.
• Career Director Of Medical Specialist In Oncology. Faculty Of Medicine (UBA) EXP-UBA: 0037616/2015 (Note No3051)
• Full Professor Of The Chair Of Oncology, Faculty Of Medical Sciences, Maimonides University (Resolution 15/5-A)
• Full Member Of The Argentine Medical Association
• Full Member Of The Argentine Association Of Clinical Oncology
• Full Member Of The Argentine Society Of Cancerology
• Founding Partner Argentine Society Of Cancerology
• Editor Of Oncology "Intramed"
• Editorial Board Member Official Journal Of Cancer Of The European Institute Of Oncology
• Member Of The Editorial Board Of Ecancer
• Editorial Board Member Journal Of Clinical Research And Reports • Scientific Cancer Biology Editorial Board Act
• Editorial Member Board Cancer Therapy & Oncology
• Full Member Of The Argentine Society Of Geriatrics And Gerontology
• Full Member Of The Argentine Association For The Study Of Pain • CONEAU. Oncology Expert. Health Sciences. Accreditation Of Careers, Masters And Doctorates In The National Commission For University Evaluation And Accreditation (http://www.coneau.gob.ar/archivos/actas/Acta392.pdf)
• Emeritus Member American Society Of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
Emeritus Member European Society Of Medical Oncology (ESMO)
• Fellow Interamerican College Of Physicians And Surgeons
• Fellow Miami Cancer Institute, Division Of Medical Oncology
• Full Member The New York Academy Of Sciences
• Full Member European Society Of Surgical Oncology.
• Full Member American Association For Cancer Research
• Full Member Society Of Surgical Oncology
• Full Member European Society For Medical Oncology (ESMO)
• Full Member Of The College Of The European School Of Oncology
• Member Of The Executive Committee Of The International Study "BRIDGE" For Breast Cancer
• Scientific Director Of The Update Program In Clinical Oncology Of EDUVIRAMA (Virtual Education Of The Argentine Medical Association) 2020
Research Assistant, Jinan University, P.R China; firstname.lastname@example.org
CONSULTANT CLINICAL ONCOLOGY,Head of breast and gastrointestinal tumors clinics, AI- Bashir hospital, Amman, Jordan; email@example.com
Consultant Medical Oncologist, Patna, India; firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor, Department of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery, India; email@example.com
Clinical Director, Axial Health Consultant Pvt Ltd, India; firstname.lastname@example.org
Consultant Oncologist, Algeria; email@example.com
Consultant Radiation Oncology, India; ROSHANVIKAS@YAHOO.COM
Consultant Head & Neck Oncosurgeon, India; Sachender123@gmail.com,
Medical Oncologist, Municipal Clinical Hospital, Romania; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consultant Plastic Surgeon-Milan, Italy; email@example.com
University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, USA; firstname.lastname@example.org
National Cancer Center, Cairo University, Egypt; email@example.com
Ck birla hospital · Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery Centre M.Ch Plastic Surgery, India; firstname.lastname@example.org
In-Charge Department of Oncology at Onco-LifeCare Cancer Centre, Chiplun, Maharashtra, India; email@example.com
Oncology / Hematology Clinical development at US / CN, United States; firstname.lastname@example.org
Gujarat university , India; email@example.com
Plastic Surgeon Consultant, Director Prof. P. Vercellini, Fondazione IRCCS Cà Granda Ospedale Maggiore Policlinico, Milan, Milan; firstname.lastname@example.org
Savera Cancer and Multispeciality Hospital, Patna, 800020, Bihar, India; email@example.com
, Consultant in the department of Medical Oncology at Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute. , India; firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical Director of Oncology Hospital, University Hospital Center “Nene Tereza” , Tirana, Albania; email@example.com
Consultant subspecialist in Hematology/ oncology, Iran; firstname.lastname@example.org
Director, Radiation Oncology, HCG , Vadodara , Gujarat, India; email@example.com
Oncology Department, Ganjavian Hospital, Dezfol, Khuzestan,, Iran; firstname.lastname@example.org
Square Oncology & Radiotherapy Centre, Square Hospitals Ltd., Bangladesh; email@example.com
HCG Cancer Centre, Vadodara, Gujarat, India; firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialist Ophthalmologist, Badr Al Samaa group Dubai , Dubai, UAE
Consultant Radiation Oncologist, Yashoda Hospitals, India
Staff physician at BocaCare; Chief of Breast Services, Clinical radiation oncology practice, Florida; email@example.com
Consultant surgical oncology, PDF Surgical oncology, PDF GI-HPB oncology (TMC, Kolkata) , India; Karansehgal67@yahoo.com
Consultant Head and Neck oncosurgeryHCG Cancer Hospital - Ranchi, India; firstname.lastname@example.org
Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center, USA; email@example.com
St. Xavier’s College, India; firstname.lastname@example.org
Scientific writer, Banglore, India; email@example.com
Clinical Oncologist in a public institution and Preceptor of Internal Medicine Residency Program, Heliópolis Hospital, Brazil; firstname.lastname@example.org
University, Casablanca, Morocco
Dr. Prathima Ramachandran, MD Clinical Oncologist
Consultant Radiation Oncologist Free Lancing Online Consultant, The Netherlands; email@example.com
Editor: The Editor Is An Esteemed And A Profound Personage Whose Decision Is Utmost Critical In The Process Of Editing, Peer-reviewing And Decision Regarding Publication Of The Article. The Editor Deeply Examines The Content Of The Article And Expresses His/her Views Regarding The Quality And Integrity Of The Article And Also Regarding Any Changes To Be Incorporated For The Best Outcome Of The Literature.
Editors Are Requested To Express Their View Regarding The Article Whether It Falls Under The Journal Scope Or Not And Whether It Meets The Desired Publication Criteria Or Not.
Editors Are Requested To Perform Detailed Evaluation Of The Manuscript And Should Suggest For Any Further Modifications To Be Done In The Article.
After The Article Undergoes Peer Review Process, The Content Will Be Forwarded To The Editor. The Editor Should Provide The Necessary Changes To Be Carried Out In The Article To Augment Its Quality.
After Getting Satisfied With The Quality Of The Manuscript, The Editor Should Declare His/her Decision To Proceed For Publication Of The Article.
If The Article Is Worthy Of Rejection In Your Horizon, Please Explain The Grounds On Which The Conclusion Is Posed.
The Decision Of Editor Should Not Be Influenced By Any Factors.
The Editor’s Quick Response Is Very Essential To Maintain The Desired Time Constraints. In Case The Editors Are Busy With Their Work Schedule And Are Unable To Participate In The Peer Review Process, Then It Is The Editor’s Responsibility To Assign Suitable And Potential Reviewers Who Can Carry Out Efficient Peer Review Process Ensuring The Best Quality Outcome Of The Content.
Editors Are Requested To Have A Glance At The Reviewer Guidelines And Are Responsible To Ensure Quality Outcome Of The Literature Through Intense And Thorough Peer Review Process.
Editors Need To Ensure Protection And Confidentiality Of The Content.
The Contributions Of Editors Will Be A Valuable Fruit To The Journal.
MAR Publications Has Laid Down The Following Guidelines For Reviewers For The Good Outcome Of The Content. Articles Submitted To MAR Publications Are Subjected To Double Blinded Peer Review Process In Which Both The Reviewer And The Author Remain Anonymous To Each Other. MNR Publications Believes That Thorough Peer Review Process Is A Critical Factor To Yield Immense Quality Literature To Be Published In The Journal.
Criteria To Be Considered By Peer Reviewers In The Course Of Manuscript Evaluation
Peer Reviewers Are Requested To Check For The Following Requirements For Enhancing The Manuscript Quality.
The Study Should Possess Novelty And Should Present The Results Of Original Research. It Is Required That The Reported Results Are Not Published Elsewhere.
The Manuscript Has To Meet The Publication Standards.
The Study Subject Should Be Advanced Over Formerly Published Work.
Possible Significance Of The Work With Regard To The Present And Hereafter.
Reviewer’s Assignments During Peer Review
1. Present Your Perspective Regarding The Quality Of The Article And Provide The Area Of The Article To Be Upgraded.
2. Outline The Strengths And Weaknesses Of The Manuscript.
3. Put Forth Your Valuable Suggestions To The Author On How To Improve The Article.
4. If The Article Is Worthy Of Rejection In Your Horizon, Please Explain The Grounds On Which The Conclusion Is Posed.
5. Reviewers Are Requested To Avoid Any Personalised Statements That May Be Considered As Biased.
6. The Reviewers Need To Maintain Confidentiality Throughout The Peer Review Process.
7. Reviewers Are Not Allowed To Make Use Of Any Confidential Information From The Paper Prior To Publication.
8. Even After Publication, Reviewers Are Allowed To Use Only The Published Data But Not The Content That They Have Gained From Previous Drafts During Peer Review Process.
Information Apart From The Published Content Can Be Used Only After Acquiring Permission From The Author.
Reviewers Are Requested To Perform The Peer Review With Ensured Uniformity And Impartiality.
We Request Reviewers To Complete The Peer Review Analysis Within The Stipulated Time Period.
MAR Publications Trusts The Genuine Peer Review Process That The Reviewers Carry Out So That It Helps Us To Publish The Content With Good Essence.
Author(s): Adrian Hunis MD
A Rare Case Scenario and Literature Review on Breast Cancer and Renal Cell Carcinoma
Author(s): Dr. Anmol Mahani, Dr. Prof. Vipul Nautiyal, Dr. Prof Meenu Gupta, Dr. Prof. Mushtaq Ahmad
Cancer Immunotherapy of Adult Solid Tumours – Some Myths, Misconceptions, Concerns and Perspectives
Author(s): Dr. Alexandru Velcescu
The Prognosis of Patients with Endometrial Cancer is Affected by Obesity?
Author(s): Marijana Milovic, Kovacevic, Simonida Bobic, Lidija Pavlovic, Milana Matovic, Bojana Poparic Bandur
The Role of BRCA1 and BRCA2 Genes in Breast Cancer in the South of Khuzestan Province (Dezful) Iran
Author(s): Anis Dorchin, Dr. Mohammad Dorchin
Robotic Partial Nephrectomy for Complex Lesions of Renal Cell Carcinoma in Patients with Von Hippel-Lindau's Disease - Case Report
Author(s): Ricardo Alexandre Fernandes Ferro, Fernando Mello Fróes da Fonseca, Bruno Camilo de Oliveira, Edgar Oliveira Sarmento, Renata Leal Barroso Ferro, Laize Ribeiro Terra, Layra Ribeiro de Sousa Leão, Rafaela Veloso Ribeiro, Fernando Vidigal de Pádua, Gustavo dos S Fernandes
Primary Lung Cancer masquerading as Breast Lump after Intercostal Drainage Tract Metastasis: A Case Report
Author(s): Shaunak Valame, Dhruti Manek
"Thank you for choosing Journal of MAR Oncology as a right platform to publish your valuable scientific research work"
Original research papers, review articles and rapid communications in the broad field of information on burns and traumatic injuries prevention efforts, host response to injury and infection, tissue injury repair and regeneration, tissue engineering. The referees and editorial board evaluate submitted manuscripts based on quality of research and ideas. Critical analyses and scholarly evaluation of current issues are also encouraged.
You can submit your manuscript as an email attachment: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email attachment to journal mail id's: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org